Criteria while choosing a reliable builder
Buying an apartment or flat can help you transform your expense into an investment. You can stop throwing money as rent month after month. Own a dream home after proper research and comparison. Invest carefully with a reliable builder. Let us discuss some points to be considered before buying an apartment / flat.
1. Area Decide upon the area where you want to decide. This involves comparing your requirements like school, banks, offices, airport, railway station, etc. with various preferable locations with a due focus to your budget.
2. Market Research Do market research before finalizing the deed to ensure you are getting value for your money. Check for recent sales in the area and confirm with independent valuers and reliable real estate agents.
3. Do enough preparations Visit as many places as you can for a thorough comparison to gain a clear idea on the real estate trends and to ensure is the apartment worth the value.
4. Check for security measures Ensure the security of the apartment. Look for security camera facilities, watchman and other security measures.
5. Maintenance Charges Enquire about the maintenance charges which is an important factor to be taken care of, often forgotten. Find out what services are included in the maintenance charges.
6. Verification of Documents Once finalized, verify all the important documents including title deed, sanctioned building plan, occupancy certificate, tax paid receipt, encumbrance certificate, etc.
7. Car parking and balcony As the apartments and flats are missing the courtyard culture, it will be great if you have a balcony to feel the rain and the mist. Also, check for car parking facilities and its safety aspects.
8. Possibilities for alterations and extensions Look for the scope of alterations or extensions at present or in future.
9. Authentic centers for further help Be clear about the seri=vice centers if you are in need of further help in the future.
10. Noise level and waste disposal Have a clear idea about the noise level of the area and waste disposal facilities in the apartment. It will be great if you can have an informal discussion with other families in the apartment to gain authentic information.
Keep in mind all the above information and prepare yourself accordingly to buy an apartment / flat. Happy living!