Millennial Homebuyer? 10 Reasons Why Your First Home Should Be a Veegaland Home!
According to Realtor.com’s 2020 housing market predictions, Millennials are projected to be buying the bulk of real estate this year. The generation’s decision to reconsider its goal is making a significant shift in the real estate scenario, where it’s now representing the largest share of the home buying market.
But despite the generation gap, the experience of buying a home, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer, can be nerve-racking. But if done right, it can be a rewarding experience to talk about for the rest of your life. Don’t worry; we’re here to help you out.
Led by the business magnate and philanthropist Kochouseph Chittilappilly, since it’s inception, Veegaland Homes has proven competence in delivering dream homes built with state-of-the-art construction ideas and world-class amenities.
The zeal to build a place in the hearts of sensible home seekers entails building homes where comfort and luxury are of great concern and happiness becomes the guiding thought.
The very ideology on which the foundation of Veegaland Homes has been fixed makes us the ideal builders who can completely understand the challenges faced by first-time homeowners.
Why Veegaland?10 reasons to consider the most-trusted builder for your first home.
1. Unlike a veteran investor or a seasoned homebuyer, a first time home buyer needs help in big investments like buying a home. Quality and trust matters to him or her as they take a bold decision to go with a real estate developer just by looking at the fit and finish and taking everything else for granted. Veegaland homes, for that matter, have delivered uncompromised quality so far. All of their customers, construction partners and suppliers testify for that.
2. Homes built with the concerns of a millennial’s family in mind. Parents moving in and out, kids needing a separate room, millennials life is well captured into the design of veegaland homes. Free Flowing living rooms and privacy ensured bed rooms with balconies to keep every member of the family well attended to, in terms of space and connectivity.
3. Talk to a millennial about your home needs. Not to someone from another generation. Our salesmen, in the millennial category, understand your concerns and beyond to help you learn about each aspect of your home, financing and value it creates. The best thing is that you don’t have to convince the other person about your needs, he’s already reflecting your home needs.
4. As a first time home buyer, we understand that you’d love to take a look at what you’re going to invest in. Every ongoing/upcoming project of Veegland Homes have sample apartments in Kochi equipped to offer you the first-hand experience of your soon-to-be realized dream. Call your sales officer, fix an appointment and walk in yourself or with your family to learn every detail about your home.
5. What’s beyond 4 walls of your home? As millennials we would love to keep our options wide - Veegaland Homes flats in Kochi and Thrissur has every element of luxury in our bag to meet the expectations of the ones looking for it. Especially the need of millennials to keep themselves looking fit and healthy is given a priority; air conditioned health club and well maintained swimming pool.
6. With the high income and exposure to world’s best homes and interior design options, Millennials are looking for space that can adapt to their interior design requirements. Veegaland homes apartments in Kochi and Thrissur are built with spaces that can be molded into your dream designs. We make no compromises on classy, elegant, and sophisticated interior designs and decor.
7. Being the most reliable builders, along with the class, our homes ensure safety and security for you and your family. Veegaland homes flats in Kochi have been awarded with Pollution control board award and National safety council award for its meticulous implementation and maintenance of safety.
8. Green and environmentally friendly; two aspects every millennials cares dearly for. All Veegaland apartments in Kerala come with solar powered common area, rainwater harvesting system, bio bin, green optimized outdoor spaces and most apartments have their exterior walls built with Porotherm bricks, a thermal insulator to keep your energy consumption low.
9. And access, not just a millennial feature, but would add to millennials who frequent between their work, play and social life. Built at premium locations, our homes are easily accessible and are guaranteed to offer a magnified living experience in a friendly atmosphere.
10. Last but not least, Financial approval for the project is critical for millennials. Approved by Kerala Real Estate Regulatory Authority (K-RERA) and all major banks, we can easily arrange bank loans or other finance.
Ready to take the first step towards owning your dream home? Let the seasoned professionals at Veegaland Homes answer your questions and aid you on your journey.
Veegaland's all ongoing projects are K RERA approved - KingsFort | K-RERA/PRJ/031/2020, Zinnia| K-RERA/PRJ/038/2020, Exotica | K-RERA/PRJ/039/2020, Thejus | K-RERA/PRJ/040/2020, Bliss | K-RERA/PRJ/115/2020