Veegaland Homes’ Apartment Gets ‘National Safety Council Award 2020’ Know about the best of Safety Parameters in Apartments!
‘Kings Town’ Apartment project in Thripunithura, a prestigious venture of Veegaland Homes, was awarded the National Safety Council Award in 2020 for the safety achievements in the apartment and realty sector. Kings Town, one of the initial projects of Veegaland Homes, attained this award for facilitating all the safety measures required during the time of construction and also maintaining the same, after finishing the project.
As a customer looking forward to buy an apartment in Kochi, why should you care? Does the safety measures really matter to your well being and value of the apartment you're investing in? Let's take a look at what this award stands for and the reasons for achieving it.
As a reliable builder in Kochi, Veegaland Homes always stands with their customers and over the years they’ve have gained their trust by providing good quality service. Kings Town comprises of 2 and 3 BHK apartments in Thripunithura, Cochin. Right from the time of laying the foundation to maintaining the required safety needs even after handing over each house, Veegaland Homes always stands with their customer. This is to make sure that they’ll be leading the safest and secured life. The award is the best example to prove how reliable this realty firm is.
Safety measures implemented in ‘Kings Town’:
Fire & Safety:
- A firefighting system is installed as per the governmental rule.
- A training team is formed with the residents and other staff to act proactively in case of fire outbreak. The officials from the Fire and Safety Department have given this team proper training to manage such an untoward situation.
- Dedicated water tanks are placed at the project.
Gas Safety System:
- The project has Centralized-piped gas system for every household.
- Three safety devices are installed in the project. This way if anything goes wrong the system itself shall trip off.
- Guarantees no gas related fire hazards.
Water and Waste Water Management System:
- Three major sources of water: Own wells, Corporation water connection and treated water through Rainwater Harvesting.
- Well-Water is filtered through three filtering processes: Sand filtration, Carbon filtration and finally through Reverse Osmosis (RO) setup.
- Both drinking water and water for other purposes are filtered using RO technology, a special feature of Kings Town.
- The pH value and Chlorine level in water is frequently monitored.
- Water purity is checked thoroughly with outside Labs.
- In the case of waste water, it is processed using a treatment plant installed in the facility. Kerala State Pollution Control Board has sanctioned it, and their instructions are strictly followed.
- The then treated water is used for irrigation purpose.
- Both degradable and non-degradable waste is collected from all the apartments and separated accordingly.
- The bio-degradable wastes are processed through bio-bins and used as maneuver.
- Using a fuel-free incinerator, paper wastes are burned, and the collected plastic waste is processed and disposed properly with the help of an external agency.
Electrical and Lighting Safety:
- Each electrical equipment and the panels are well protected with RCCB and properly earthed too.
- A surge protective device is used in case of lightning.
- The pH value and Chlorine level in of the water is checked on a daily basis.
Veegaland Homes is one such example for a realtor with safety system inbuilt. This stands for safety built into everything they create, including their new apartment projects in Kochi and Thrissur.
Veegaland's all ongoing projects are K-RERA registered - KingsFort | K-RERA/PRJ/031/2020, Zinnia| K-RERA/PRJ/038/2020, Exotica | K-RERA/PRJ/039/2020, Thejus | K-RERA/PRJ/040/2020, Bliss | K-RERA/PRJ/115/2020