Tips for a Smooth and Hassle-free Life in Your Apartment in Kochi
Co-living or co-existing has been a very critical feature in the evolutionary process of human's timeline on our planet. Ever since man hatched into his social circle, he learned to exist together with others and share what he has. This is what a system like an apartment living practice follows. There ought to be 'n' number of families in a single residential place, they all live in their respective houses but share the space, love and happiness to their next-door neighbors. A need of the time, we must promote this living process for our own good.
Kochi is an emerging commercial capital in India. The construction of homes and apartments in the city is also booming as the city seems to provide a smooth and hassle-free living condition to its residents, be it the weather, resources, opportunities or safety. When it comes to premium apartments in Kochi, where more than 10 families live under one roof, people need to reinvent their position and start to see the good side of life. Veegaland Homes, one of the most reliable builders in Kochi, keeps up with the quality of providing great living solutions in the realty arena converging the residents' demand for eco-friendliness, energy efficiency and long lasting workmanship. In all of their projects, they encourage families to live close to one another under the same roof with a range of initiatives including setting up a residents association, a customer care facility and a dedicated team member to resolve initial complaints and additional requirements.
Still, there are few other factors we need to implement to ensure a better quality life for all residents in the project and if we have already done that, it’s time to revisit some of those features:
· Respect fellow residents: While living in a 2 or 3 bhk apartment in Kochi, we are closely connected to the family living next door, irrespective if you are a bachelor or living as a family. We need to respect the freedom, the space and the activities of our next-door resident. This way we learn to share love, happiness, and good deeds. This is one of the main factors that influence a community's lifestyle.
· Be friendly with staff: Just like how you treat your neighbors, you need to do the same with your attitude towards the staff of the apartment building. There are securities, caretakers, in-house plumbers and electricians, and other staff who provide your needs. You need to treat them as equals. This way your children who would learn this quality from you, stop disrespecting others and never tend to treat anyone ill-mannered.
· Respect rules: To a certain degree, most of the premium apartments in Kochi have set up a few rules to follow. This might be by the association which is there in your place of living. You need to follow them. There must be families with small children in apartments next door, so if you follow these rules, you are being a role model for them. If kids started to follow these rules, they will grow up to be citizens with desirable qualities and values for the future.
· Participation: Being active and partaking in various cultural and entertainment activities in your apartment building leads to more pleasure-filled moments in your and your family’s life. This is essential because showing your gratitude to others around you is important. You can share a conversation, together you can cook or barbeque with others and have pleasant evenings. There will be monthly association meetings which are a platform for you to exchange ideas for the development of the place.
· Help others near you: Finally, it’s all about securing each other’s back. You can devote yourself and help others who are in need. If someone in your apartment building is in need of any medical attendance, you can arrange an ambulance to shift them to the hospital for an immediate consultation or you can call in a doctor for a checkup. You can water the plants in the compound, halt life for others and take the elderly for a quick walk around the premises. This is how you consider spreading happiness and positivity.
Veegaland Homes, one of the most reliable builders in Kochi, provides a place with the above-mentioned conditions for you and your loved ones. Veegaland Homes has 5 ongoing projects in Kerala, 4 in Kochi and 1 in Thrissur. As a responsible builder, Veegaland homes look beyond just selling a high quality living space, it ensures the residents have a peaceful life, connected to each other, enriching the lives of all. As an initiative to create such a space, the builder with a special interest from it's founder Shri Kochouseph Chittilappilly, always strives to be the role model for all the residents. At Veegaland, you're respected, privacy protected, needs carefully fulfilled by the builder first to create a model that's admirable by the residents, hence follow. If you wonder how this can start from a grassroot level, give us a call and see how our sales team handles your query.
Veegaland's all ongoing projects are K RERA approved - KingsFort | K-RERA/PRJ/031/2020, Zinnia| K-RERA/PRJ/038/2020, Exotica | K-RERA/PRJ/039/2020, Thejus | K-RERA/PRJ/040/2020, Bliss | K-RERA/PRJ/115/2020