10 Reasons to choose Apartments in Kochi
Investing in flats or apartments is a decision that one reaches after a lot of thought and homework and one of the most crucial aspects that any homebuyer seeks is a perfect location; which can bring with it, several associated benefits.
It’s been over a decade or so; since Kochi has been in the spotlight as the most sought-after destination for buying flats and apartments in Kerala. As there are many factors that drive the real-estate value of Kochi forward, let’s have a look at the 10 most important reasons to choose flats or apartments in Kochi.
1. Quality of livingPrestigiously positioned itself in the list of best smart cities in the country, Kochi city has a lot to offer along the lines of improvement of life of its citizens and the quality of life is unparalleled with any other city of the state.
The cosmopolitan city that is less crowded (compared to other metros of the country), has a community that enriches the quality of life. Along with its prominent educational and health-care institutions that are within the reach, it promotes well-being and peace-of-mind among its inhabitants.
2. The economic capitalRanked among the topmost emerging cities in the country, Kochi is also the economical capital of Kerala. Owing to its strategic location along shipping routes, Kochi has been a center of trade and commerce since olden times.
With the residential value constantly increasing in the last decade, the real estate market has witnessed unprecedented growth in terms of capital values and development activity and is expected to see continued growth across all parameters.
3. IT boomThe technical boom is still evolving in India and is expected to rise even further in the coming years.
Kochi, being home to many big multinational companies, IT companies, and start-ups, has huge job opportunities for a large number of people. With the value for properties and land constantly on the rise, the IT boom is directly or indirectly impacting the way Kochi is growing.
The thriving real estate market of Kochi has also proved to be great for homebuyers as builders in Kochi are always in their best efforts to innovate constantly.
Since its olden days, Kochi has been one of the most happening cities in Kerala and is still one of the busiest port cities in India. With the state’s only metro-rail transport to its credit, a smart city tag, and an international airport, Kochi is very well connected to the rest of the state, country, and world.
National Highway 66 (Old NH-47) one of the longest and busiest National Highway runs through Kochi connecting it with the Northern and Southern parts of the state. Two of the major railway lines of the state also go through Kochi, making it a transportation hub.
5. Return on Investment (ROI)The real estate business owes it to the evolution of time which brings new and endless possibilities to your investment. With promising growth and development, Kochi has a future where any investment will be absolutely assured and worth the investment.
As the growing economy is only contributing to the ROI of any property, your choice of selling the property in the future will only increase its price. The longer one holds onto one’s invested property, the higher returns one will receive.
6. Social InfrastructureGood infrastructural services are the essentials of any residential locality, and Kochi has it all. Being the most populous metropolitan area in Kerala, Kochi has all the modern amenities available to its inhabitants. Right from prestigious educational institutions to shopping zones, Kochi has everything within it.
Some of the state’s best hospitals, schools, colleges are in Kochi and it has been the most preferred real estate destination since time immemorial.
7. The entertainment hubAlong with the professionals, Kochi is also the favorite spot for artists, filmmakers, and the general public. With its abundance of spaces for recreational activities, Kochi has a lot to offer on the lines of fun and entertainment.
Kochi is also home to some of the prestigious malls of the state. Lulu International Shopping Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in India is located in Edappally, Kochi, making it the most favorite weekend destination among the inhabitants.
8. Varied housing choicesAlong with the rising demand for land and properties, Kochi has a wide range of accommodation or housing choices that can attract homebuyers of any budget preferences.
Right from affordable flats and apartments, Kochi’s real estate market has luxurious villas, township projects, townhouses, flats, and apartments for sale in Kochi. With wonderful designs and state-of-the-art construction methodology, Kochi has housing projects from almost all the renowned builder groups and buyers have a lot of options to choose from.
9. ClimateWith a generally tropical climate that has no harsh extremities, Kochi has a climate that is one of the most favorable ones to live under. With enough sunshine, some amount of rain, and some bits of winter, Kochi’s weather can be summed up as moderate, comparing to other parts of the state.
10. Veegaland HomesKochi is also home to Kerala’s most reliable builder Veegaland Homes, which is led by the business magnate and philanthropist Kochouseph Chittilappilly.
Introducing the true implementation of quality and luxury beyond words, into its flats and apartments in Kochi, Veegaland Homes has proven competence in delivering dream apartments in Kerala, built with state-of-the-art construction ideas and world-class amenities.
RERA (Real Estate Regulation Authority) registered Veegaland Homes apartments in Kochi are ready with sample homes capable of offering the first-hand experience to the interested buyers. To learn more about our ongoing and upcoming projects, please visit: veegaland.com