9 Child-friendly practices for apartment owners
Kids can be a handful when you are left alone to deal with them. But they are absolutely the bundle of joy in a family setting. Living in a 2 or 3 bhk apartment with kids flying around in your house can be excruciating at some point. In these rising times of difficulties and awareness, as adults, we need to show them the right path to choose. In a metropolitan city like Kochi, it is essential for a kid to grow up in a caregiving family structure. There are plenty of options for them and we need to guide them through it. Let that be in sports, entertainment, studies, and other non-academic activities, Kochi provides the best varieties.
Ranging from indoor games, football turfs, and cricket grounds, in-school facilitation, gaming arenas are the places for new and refined skills. These are plenty in numbers in Kochi. Most of the premium apartments in Kochi come with such centers for fun-loving activities. Veegaland Homes the most reliable builder in Kochi includes amenities like Kids play area and indoor recreational places for kids’ activities in most our apartments in Kochi and the ongoing apartment project in thrissur. Let’s see how well we can keep them engaged:
- Indoor Space: If you are having kids in your family and are looking for a household to buy in Kochi, it’s better to look for a place with plenty of space and nice cozy interiors. This is sufficient for your kids to run around after school hours. Also, they can challenge themselves with new and attractive ideas for crafting up the place.
- Nursery: If the family has a baby, it’s better to opt for a dedicated room just to set up a nursery for him/her. You can color the room from a chosen variety of soft colors like baby pink or yellow lime etc. which will invite a positive attitude to your doors.
- Bunker Beds: Yes, bunk beds never go out of fashion. You are a family of four or five, with three kids; you can always place a bunk bed in their room and save the rest of the space for their toys, books and sports materials.
- Kids Toys: Kids do love some toys. There are gender-specific toys out there in the market for your kids. If you want to keep them occupied on a busy weekday and don’t want them to run around, you give them toys or board games. They sure will enjoy.
- Participation: Whether you are doing any daily household chores, you can put your kids in charge of some details. Say for example, while cleaning the house, make them aware of the importance of cleaning door handles and armrest, they feel they can be up to the mark and they’ll definitely prove their worth, or you participate in cooking too. They’ll learn to do dishes and serve the family.
- Birthday Parties: Kids just love to be in the center of everything. There is no need to explain how they feel about their birthday then. In your 2 and 3 bhk apartments in Kochi, there is plenty of room to throw a birthday party for your kids. You can invite their friends and family and have a good time.
- Furniture preferences: Yes, your kid is the next budding artist. But you’d never want him/her to scribble all over your expensive furniture right? Or don’t want to scratch them all over. It’s an ideal choice to go for dark-colored couches or tables. This way their pencil art won’t be out for a public display on the expensive dinner table
- Get outside: Each of these activities concerns the development of your kid. But there is no great teacher than nature. They should be brought up with environmental awareness provided with good deeds. Veegalnd Homes premium apartments in Kochi give the opportunity to cultivate, maintain and harvest vegetables and fruits through terrace gardening and other green initiatives. You can make your kids partake in all of such activities and get the best out of them.
- Awareness. Kids between the ages of 5 to 12 develop their abilities and skills to cope up with the emerging world of opportunities. As a parent, you not only provide them with good education, food or shelter, but you make them aware of their place in the world and what they can do to change a thing or two. As in now, the world is under the threat of Coronavirus outbreak, you teach them the importance of gearing up to fight against the virus. As kids, once they learn about the importance of safeguarding themselves and others, they will implement the same in all their future endeavors.
Veegaland Homes, one of the most reliable builders in Kochi, stands for molding a better world tomorrow. By considering kids into construction preferences, the builder creates healthy spaces which they’ll engage with other kids and share ideas to play, study, create and live. Veegaland Homes construct a range of premium apartments in Kochi, with the motto of Quality and Trust. Their two upcoming projects, Zinnia and Kings Fort are ready to open for potential buyers to have a First hand experience.
Veegaland's all ongoing projects are K RERA approved - KingsFort | K-RERA/PRJ/031/2020, Zinnia| K-RERA/PRJ/038/2020, Exotica | K-RERA/PRJ/039/2020, Thejus | K-RERA/PRJ/040/2020, Bliss | K-RERA/PRJ/115/2020