Veegaland Developers
Veegaland Developers +91 9746774444


admin | April 3, 2019

Apart from an investment, home of choice is also a feeling of pride, fulfillment, stability, and security. Investing in homes has become a popular trend nowadays. Every individual with a stable income prefers to own a beautiful home of their choice. Due to the huge money involved, and the investment is generally for a lifetime, the process is intertwined with a lot of tensions for any person. Many of the people continue to fall in prey due to the well planned real estate scams. Now, let us loudly think about some of the basic guidelines to follow while you buy a home of your choice.

1. Assess your needs The first step is to develop a clear idea of what are your needs? Think about a comfortable size for the home to comfortably accommodate your family, what all amenities you need, are you investing with scope for appreciation, etc. Also, check for the feasibility of the location like is it a residential area, what is the nature of the nearby villas, are there reputed schools and hospitals in proximity, etc. Streamline all your requirements, clear.

2. Fix your Budget Once you are done with the requirements, the next step is to fix up your budget. Home loans can finance only 80% of the total value of the property. Analyze whether you can meet the remaining 20% from your personal savings. Have a clear picture of how much you can afford to buy a home, to avoid long term financial crunches. Seek the service of an expert finance broker to have a real-time picture of finance arrangements.

3. Recognize the market charisma Do not fall into the charm of the market before you take a decision. The competition is fierce in the real estate industry, and everyone offers a lot of discounts and offers. Stick on to your budget and requirements for the best lifetime investment. It is good to prefer apartments which offer a comprehensive range of amenities. Do not wait for the best time to come, but act at your best point of time, wisely.

4. Examine the property and building in detail As you look up and examine the property and building as a layman, you might not spot out the constructional flaws. Seek the service of a construction expert for a professional examination before the deed. Check the credibility of the builder and do enough research on their completed projects and collect reviews from their existing and previous clients to gain a better understanding of their work culture.

5. Check your credit score Mostly, you will be planning to apply for a home loan. your credit score or CIBIL score is a critical factor when home loans are concerned. Check and improve your CIBIL score to expected to avoid complication. There a lot of other factors as well, we have listed only the most important ones. Equip yourselves with this information to take the right decision to buy a home.

Veegaland’s all ongoing projects are K RERA registered – KingsFort | K-RERA/PRJ/031/2020, Zinnia| K-RERA/PRJ/038/2020, Exotica | K-RERA/PRJ/039/2020, Thejus | K-RERA/PRJ/040/2020, Bliss | K-RERA/PRJ/115/2020

Recent Blog

Veegaland Developers
Transform your apartment balcony into a serene retreat

An apartment with a small or large balcony is an absolute necessity for today’s aspiring homebuyers. However, simply maintaining it the way that it was handed over doesn’t do justice to the potential of that spa... Read More

Veegaland Developers
Your Gateway to Luxury Living in Kochi: Veegaland Green Heights

  “Magnum Opus” is a term widely used in the universal literary, arts and academic contexts. It simply denotes a great value to a particular work of an individual - that is considered as the greatest work of... Read More

Veegaland Developers
Benefits of Purchasing an Apartment in The Launch Phase

In the dynamic world of real estate, terms like "pre-launch" and "new-launch" resonate with potential homebuyers and investors alike. These phases mark the inception of a property's journey, capturing the attention ... Read More

Veegaland Developers
Smart Living in Apartments: Integrating Technology into Modern Apartment Living

In the fast-paced world of today, technology has become an integral part of our daily lives, shaping the way we work, communicate, and, perhaps most significantly, how we live. As urbanization continues to rise, the... Read More